- .fits files, Biases, Darks, Flats and Lights, you take these with your
camera and software.
- The script, attached below
- Makefile, attached below
4) Set up the directories
$ cd ~/Pictures/2018-08-06/Gienah/Process/
$ mkdir biases darks flats lights
5) copy the Makefile (see attached) to this directory
6) copy the script (see attached) into where you keep your scripts eg. ~/.siril/scripts
7) Run siril and import the .fits files from your camera into the processing directories (biases, darks,flats, lights).
Make sure you put in the relevant sequance names when you click
convert, so they match up with the script.
- flat_R_ flat_G_ flat_B_ flat_L_
- light_R_ light_G_ light_B_ light_L_
Siril will convert your cameras .fits files to the format it likes and it
will also generate the appropriate .seq files.It would be nice if I could get siril to do this from the script, but I
couldn't figure this out. If anyone knows please let me know.
Get siril to run your script
$ make pics
or From the gui by selecting the script name.
9) Clean up unneeded files, unless you want to check them yourself.
$ make clean